Benefits of Using OT200 Compact Ceiling Hoist:
• Eliminates injuries for both caregiver and user.
With the OT200, the caregiver does not have to lift the user from the bed to the wheelchair. This will reduce the risk of the caregiver dropping the user during such transfers.
• Eliminates unnecessary discomfort for user
The caregiver grabbing the user too tightly may result in hurt and injury to the elderly user. This is especially important to elderly users as elderly individuals have relatively brittle bones and requires special care and attention.
• Saves time and effort
The caregiver can employ the time and effort saved on lifting and uses them on other needs of the user.
• Saves money
The gravity powered self-charging systems charges the batteries automatically whenever the OT200 is in use. This gives cost savings over charging systems that rely 100% on electricity power.
• Saves space
With OpeMed’s wide range of Ceiling Track Hoist and accessories and ability to manufacture any length or curve tracking, OT200 can be installed in virtually any setting. With the OT200, the space previously taken up by wheelchair and/or floor hoist can be utilised for other purposes.
• Can be used for rehabilitation
With the use of OpeMed’s walking harness, the OT200 can be used for gait training. The OT200 has a unique feature where it can be “walked” by the patient but when extra support is required the hoist can be driven along the track to aid training.
• Smallest cassette for a fixed hoist on the market
• Gravity Powered Charging
• No Tools Emergency Lower
• 6 Hook Spreader Bar for easy sling adjustment
• Choice of 3 spreader bars: Standard, Manual Cradle or Powered Cradle
• Cradle bars ensures that users are always in natural position of gravity
• Low cost of ownership
• No-Lights at Night
• Enhanced longevity of lifting tape